Sometimes bankruptcy protection is your only option. If your debt is insurmountable, our experienced Denver, Colorado bankruptcy attorneys can guide you or your company through the bankruptcy process. The stress and pressure attributable to financial problems can have devastating effects on individuals and families. We will give you honest advice about your options and you
will never be pressured to take action before you are ready. Whether you are seeking to file a chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy, having an experienced Colorado bankruptcy attorney on your side can save you thousands of dollars.
We can help you obtain your fresh start by:
- Ending harassing creditor phone calls;
- Determining which Chapter of bankruptcy to file;
- Protecting your assets and bank accounts in a bankruptcy;
- Determining the best time to file your case;
- Preparing your Bankruptcy Petition and Schedules;
- Filing your case with the Bankruptcy Court;
- Representing you at your 341 Meeting of Creditors and throughout your case.